8:00pm rule?

By The Book

Is their anyone else out their who were told that everyone has to be off the clock NO LATER then 8:00pm?

Sent using BrownCafe App
I see you said off the clock by 8:00. If you consistently punch out after 8 it sounds like they're going to see if you will give up time to do that or do the right thing and call for help. Take your breaks and lunch or you will be intimidated to always give these up to meet their demands.

By The Book

By moving up a start time doesn't mean you will get off earlier, or run more routes. Sounds like a move so they won't have to add routes to me.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
These folks are masters of psychology. Giving you a cutoff time. Make you stick to it. Don't be surprised if they make your start time a little later as you get nearer peak. Your brain is saying "go faster. I'm way behind where I normally am. Gotta be in by 8pm." In the meantime, management is in their meetings slapping each other on the back while reading the OR and production creeps up.

turdbrown

they will not let me start at 8 or 815am. even though other drivers are allowed to. was told by ctr mgr that I had to start at 830am because I was a 9.5 driver! Thought every employee was suppose to be treated the same? not at UPS. They want everyone back and off by 9pm in our ctr. they had too many drivers run out of hrs during the week.