A customer flashed me today

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow?

couldn't resist again...it's Friday and I am feeling it.
images-27.jpeg

BrownBrokeDown

It's Friday and for a damn nickel I would call in "sick" tonight, Go buy a keg, send the kids to Grandma's, throw some NIN in the stereo, tell my wife to get naked, fill the tub with beer, throw her in and dive in after, and party like mfing teenagers.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets get it on..........

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It's Friday and for a damn nickel I would call in "sick" tonight, Go buy a keg, send the kids to Grandma's, throw some NIN in the stereo, tell my wife to get naked, fill the tub with beer, throw her in and dive in after, and party like mfing teenagers.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets get it on..........
GET ER DONE PARTNER lmfao.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
That is pretty common in feeders, only you can't control the quality of the flasher. I used to convoy with 2 other guys every night from our hub to an extended center. 3 nights in a row, the same guy pulled up beside the same driver and exposed himself. haha We got on the cb and really began ribbing the feeder driver..what a coincidence! 3 nights in a row? sounds like a rendezvous! He didn't find it humorous.