Are We Working Today? ( Labor Day Means Labor To UPS)

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
wouldn't be surprised the way things are going. Thanksgiving is gone. I'm already working 56 hours a week and they wont be happy till its 62.5 .

I hope you people know whats coming. 365 24/7 and seniority wont mean anything when they are short handed.

going out next year anyways so you boys and girls have FUN!

PT Car Washer

Just got home from the Labor Day parade. Mostly IBEW and Steel Workers and AFSMEE marching. One ABF tractor trailer rig that really needed to be washed. No Teamster representatives again this year.

Avalon

Avalon
wouldn't be surprised the way things are going. Thanksgiving is gone. I'm already working 56 hours a week and they wont be happy till its 62.5 .

I hope you people know whats coming. 365 24/7 and seniority wont mean anything when they are short handed.

I thought we were off on Thanksgiving.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

We will be forced to work Christmas Day in the next decade or even sooner...before we ever have to worry about working on Labor Day.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
We will be forced to work Christmas Day in the next decade or even sooner...before we ever have to worry about working on Labor Day.
There is not even a remote chance I'll ever work Christmas. I do Christmas eve under protest. They can't have Christmas.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

Is that picture of you holding that baby. You are very good looking it that's you.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

Cant go over 60 hours homey lol.