Customer is always right, right

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am a facebook, soon to be you tube sensation. I am devastated. Nothing is true. I was called so may names even I have never heard. He wishes he had a video, so do I. He was an animal, he was horrifying. In 30 years, I have never, ever, been called the things he called me. What does UPS tell us to do if we cannot lift it, only because my truck was so stuffed I couldnt position my feet to lift safely? My employer did not seem to think my concerns about our confrontation were valid enough to call me back. Glad they have my back.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Customers just want their package, no matter what you have to go through to get it to them. Sadly, to a lot of customers, you are an inconsequential box slinger.

So, what happened?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Said I threw his box, it was 68 pounds. I did not throw it, he said on utube and fb, he was a nasty nasty man

MethodsMan

Customers can be dicks. Sometimes is hard to bite your lip. Its just not in my nature.

Had this Butch looking chick the other day absolutely ream me for delivering a package to her business that wasn't in the best of shape. Acting like I was the sole reason her package looked like crap. I looked down at the package for the return address and it came from Connecticut (on the complete opposite side of the country) and said, do you think I'm the only person who's touched this package the entire time it came from Connecticut? She, or he, or whatever the hell it was looked at me dumbfounded like a light bulb came on.

Whoa?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
He yell
He yelled
, screamed and spit in my face. Thats how I found out
Sorry you had to go through that. I meant how did you find out he ranted about you on facebook.

P.S. If someone spits in your face like that call the police and they'll be arrested for assault & battery.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have never ever in my life been called the names he called me, and I thought he was gonna hit me, game over. big rock laying close to me, I decided not to use it, thought my center would back me up ya know 30 yrs service, they kinda know me, not a frickin thing.

Last edited:
O

OLDMAN3

Don't post a link to the Facebook or YouTube video. Things like this are best handled quietly by your Union rep. And if you have posted anything take it down now. And don't admit to posting anything on Brown Cafe.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Don't post a link to the Facebook or YouTube video. Things like this are best handled quietly by your Union rep. And if you have posted anything take it down now. And don't admit to posting anything on Brown Cafe.
mY SUPS DIDNT CARE, maybe my union will

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If you didn't throw the box there should be nothing to worry about. I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
but the tings being said about ups as a whole I dont know why I care, upset me, and the things he called me. It was disgusting. From a loser who sells pez, collecting ssi as a hobby. LOL My hubby has 60% of his heart and doesnt collect ssi.