Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

Is there something I’m missing? The daughter denied it being true also
Uh oh.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

From the article

But neither Ashley nor federal law enforcement have confirmed that the entries published by the National File are legitimate.

The FBI declined to comment and referred VERIFY to the Department of Justice, which did not respond to our email by the time of publication.

Ashley Biden’s lawyer did not respond to a request for comment.

These are not denials. They all have said nothing.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Can you please point out where Ashley says the diary is not hers or that the part about Joe showering with her was added to the diary. Just because the DOJ, FBI or the CIA hasn’t verified it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. From all I can find the diary is hers and she has testified it is hers. The FBI can’t even verify who left Coke in one of the most secure buildings in the USA. If they have to verify something before we accept it happened then forget it.
Ashley confirmed the diary is hers in a letter she wrote to a district court on 4/29/2024. Below is an article from Snopes that originally said the information about the diary was false but later had to add the “update” in small print at the bottom of the page.

IMG_1650.jpeg

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Ashley Biden's letter to the court, in Snopes' view, provides that authentication.

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

Can you please point out where Ashley says the diary is not hers or that the part about Joe showering with her was added to the diary. Just because the DOJ, FBI or the CIA hasn’t verified it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. From all I can find the diary is hers and she has testified it is hers. The FBI can’t even verify who left Coke in one of the most secure buildings in the USA. If they have to verify something before we accept it happened then forget it.
Ashley confirmed the diary is hers in a letter she wrote to a district court on 4/29/2024. Below is an article from Snopes that originally said the information about the diary was false but later had to add the “update” in small print at the bottom of the page.

View attachment 484393

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Ashley Biden's letter to the court, in Snopes' view, provides that authentication.
Fake news.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Died Suddenly takes another young athlete. New Zealand was one of those places that was mandating the vax.

New Zealand MP’s Son and Rising Rugby Star Dies Suddenly at 22.​

IMG_1658.jpeg