Giving me a hard time of becoming a sorter

TheKid99

Hi

I asked to be a sorter when I started but they said I need to be good at loading before I go to sort

Few months passed and I asked again but my full time sup said it goes by seniority

But they're putting seasonal workers straight to sort and people with less seniority then me...

What can I do?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hi

I asked to be a sorter when I started but they said I need to be good at loading before I go to sort

Few months passed and I asked again but my full time sup said it goes by seniority

But they're putting seasonal workers straight to sort and people with less seniority then me...

What can I do?
I thought you were hired for a driving position...because you posted in a thread about you used to drive for USPS?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hi

What can I do?
But to answer this question...you can stop being a whiny :censored2: and load trucks. Maybe you haven't worked here long enough to realize yet, but UPS doesn't give a damn about what you want or what position you ask to do. WAD

Lol

Hi

What can I do?
Be fast at every other position, work to the best of your ability, become one or ATLEAST try to with a sort isle sup, bother that sup and MAYBE you'll get noticed and put into sort. And sort isn't all about seniority. It's how good you actually are at the position.