Guns

Thebrownblob

Respect. Thanks for the thoughtful discussion, appreciate it.
No worries, but I guess you haven’t been paying attention to me very long. I brought this up many times and argued with people. I’m not a Trump fan. I’m also not a Trump hater. When he says something, silly people should call him out. His bumpstock Executive order is the blue blueprint for the government to take your rights away with their signature. He probably Didn’t think about that, but he did open the door.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No worries, but I guess you haven’t been paying attention to me very long. I brought this up many times and argued with people. I’m not a Trump fan. I’m also not a Trump hater. When he says something, silly people should call him out. His bumpstock Executive order is the blue blueprint for the government to take your rights away with their signature. He probably Didn’t think about that, but he did open the door.

That was overturned though right?

Amazing how the NRA and gun rights activists are always silent for things like this
download (3).jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m not certain I thought it was a tie vote or something like that. Again, I don’t hate Trump. I just think he makes rash decisions trying to please people. He needs to follow the constitution.
He says what he's thinking at the moment.
I'm more concerned with the actions.

I'd rather have someone who spitballs off the cuff than some fake conservative whose actions go against what he says.