Lost Xylophone - PACKAGE RECOVERED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincent2014

Hi,

Just wanted to thank you all for your help - the endpieces to my xylophone were located at Corporate Overgoods yesterday, and arrived on my doorstep this morning. Appears that it has been there for about a month, after the package/label got damaged at CACH.

I'm not sure if it was my call to Overgoods that got the ball rolling, or the result of the regular investigation, but either way its great to have it all here and put together.

Thanks,
Vincent

unnamed.jpg

(Didn't have time to put the bars on this morning)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's nice to hear that everything worked out well.

Please make sure to call the 1-800# and pass along a complimentary concern to everyone who helped.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Hi,

Just wanted to thank you all for your help - the endpieces to my xylophone were located at Corporate Overgoods yesterday, and arrived on my doorstep this morning. Appears that it has been there for about a month, after the package/label got damaged at CACH.

I'm not sure if it was my call to Overgoods that got the ball rolling, or the result of the regular investigation, but either way its great to have it all here and put together.

Thanks,
Vincent

View attachment 18682
(Didn't have time to put the bars on this morning)

Record a Lionel Hampton number and post it up here.

That would be plenty of thanks.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I always thought a xylophone would be more like Tubular Bells music.

Loved that album.

There was a rock band in the late 70's or early 80's that used either a xylophone or a vibraphone. Can't remember who, other than Zappa and the Mothers of Invention.

Maybe the OP could help.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Loved that album.

There was a rock band in the late 70's or early 80's that used either a xylophone or a vibraphone. Can't remember who, other than Zappa and the Mothers of Invention.

Maybe the OP could help.
Jackyl used a vibraphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.