Made in America Christmas gifts

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
The shameless Glenn Beck and Ann Coulter plugs in the first link gave me a chuckle. That's probably the most white bread family every portrayed in photography.

Atomic_Smurf

The shameless Glenn Beck and Ann Coulter plugs in the first link gave me a chuckle. That's probably the most white bread family every portrayed in photography.
I'm really ok with white bread familys that support American businesses especially during a time when the left is busy supporting the mobs that are looting & burning them down.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I'm really ok with white bread familys that support American businesses especially during a time when the left is busy supporting the mobs that are looting & burning them down.

Don't get me wrong, it was a cool article and everyone needs to push for everyone to buy Made in the USA. But shoe-horning in a couple of neo-fascists was like finding out granny dropped a deuce on the pecan pie.

Ron Carey lives on

Its funny when smurf thinks he is doing something new. He bashes union rights for months, then trys to look like a Chevy commercial for you guys. Buy American is at the bottom of almost local' s website, year round not just black Friday

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Its funny when smurf thinks he is doing something new. He bashes union rights for months, then trys to look like a Chevy commercial for you guys. Buy American is at the bottom of almost local' s website, year round not just black Friday

Sent using BrownCafe App
No links to American made products at the bottom of Teamsters.org or our locals website but thanks just the same for your inaccurate misinformed response & living up to your foul, rancid reputation.

Ron Carey lives on

You rediculous brainwashed clown. " of almost all local's website". Smurf although it is great to promote "buy American" , you are a day late and a dollar short. Your heroes at fox news love to talk about how overpaid union employees drive the cost of products up. Cut the chord, big media feeds you, then you burp on brown cafe

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

You seem like a smart cat. Why is it, that my Republican friends seem to be totally consumed by media for profit. People don't seem to say a word, without first hearing it from a media personality. Does anybody have original opinions anymore. People can become addicted to anything, especially when it does your thinking for you, sad

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

What's your opinion on Fed Ex employees joining the Teamsters? When you are trying to get out, These brave men and women are joining in record numbers

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

What's your opinion on Fed Ex employees joining the Teamsters? When you are trying to get out, These brave men and women are joining in record numbers

Sent using BrownCafe App
Maybe a little harsh? Looking for the good in Smurf's post is something we can agree on minus any supposed Fox props. I didn't see it that way.

Atomic_Smurf

Maybe a little harsh? Looking for the good in Smurf's post is something we can agree on minus any supposed Fox props. I didn't see it that way.
I guess "Buy American" is to supportive of capitalism & offends some on the far left. Pretty bad when supporting American jobs & products sparks a debate on a union forum.

Atomic_Smurf

Sent using BrownCafe App
If they want to unionize I think that's great. If they don't, that's great too. Let them decide.

"Brave men & women"? They are drawing a check mark...in a box...on a piece of paper, not storming a beach.

Atomic_Smurf

Here's an interesting piece of American history that didn't make into the school books. Kinda makes you wonder why....

Attachments

• 1417428143692.jpg
    1417428143692.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 164