Manger committing fraud for employee?

Im looking for some help on how to report a manager for inappropriate relationship with female employee.

Besides numerous perks he has given her the big one is he is making her as disabled for large parts of the year when she is not. He did this last year and didnt mark her on the books as dis until we confronted him about why she never had to come to work and when she did why she always got first cut. Many people think he was giving her free hours as well, marking her as here for 3.5 when she wasnt.

Last dec I documented her bragging about how she wouldnt have to work form jan to nov. And sure enough she just came back to work this week one week before peak same as last year. Now she wasnt out whole year this time and thats because our contracts changed and you can only be out for 6 months before they take your healthcare away. She was out 1 week short of 6 months...

I believe they are committing fraud but I have no idea who you take that kind of thing to. Is it HR? or should I wait for one of the higher ups to come in the building? Any advise?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Im looking for some help on how to report a manager for inappropriate relationship with female employee.

Besides numerous perks he has given her the big one is he is making her as disabled for large parts of the year when she is not. He did this last year and didnt mark her on the books as dis until we confronted him about why she never had to come to work and when she did why she always got first cut. Many people think he was giving her free hours as well, marking her as here for 3.5 when she wasnt.

Last dec I documented her bragging about how she wouldnt have to work form jan to nov. And sure enough she just came back to work this week one week before peak same as last year. Now she wasnt out whole year this time and thats because our contracts changed and you can only be out for 6 months before they take your healthcare away. She was out 1 week short of 6 months...

I believe they are committing fraud but I have no idea who you take that kind of thing to. Is it HR? or should I wait for one of the higher ups to come in the building? Any advise?
I'm reading a lot of "I think" and not any proof of wrongdoing, besides bragging almost a year ago. Lots of people brag about stuff at work....that doesn't make their stories true.

How do you know the employee is not disabled...are you her doctor? It doesn't concern you....mind your business...JMHO.

P.S. a fraudulent manger?? The hell you say...lol

Last edited:
J

jibbs

You wanna make this some next level-type :censored2:? Just remember no one likes a whistleblower.

http://oig.ssa.gov/report

[EDIT: Expect retaliation if you decide to utilize this link. I would, at least.]

Last edited by a moderator:

worldwide

Call 1-800-220-4126 to report if you think legal or ethical responsibilities have been violated.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Besides numerous perks he has given her the big one is he is making her as disabled for large parts of the year when she is not.
This isn't something you can just do. There isn't a number you punch into timecards and boom they are on disability. It has to get approved by the higher ups.
Many people think he was giving her free hours as well, marking her as here for 3.5 when she wasnt.
This though can be checked on. If a manual timecard was put in everyday for so long it should raise some red flags.

I think you are just being paranoid. But call the helpline if you think it is something that should be looked into. I personally wouldn't do anything unless I knew for a fact this was happening. I love my coworkers, but just like with anywhere there is a lot of gossip that goes around. It's amazing how little of it is actually true.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Isn't a "manger" something used to feed livestock, or to bed Baby Jesus?
images-4.jpeg
fake manger!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

nosey2.png

Whargoul

Yeah, I was just going to say mind you should mind your own damn bussiness or you're going to end up regreting sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Where's that madera video with the driver repeating " Take care of yourself " over and over. PS you sound really jelly too.