Mixed delivery status on Diad 6

iruhnman630

How do we sheet 1 package of a multi-package stop differently?

Example, sheeting 1 package refused.

On the old diads you selected that package, assign it non-delivery refused, and the rest of the packages will be delivered under the signature.

I have found that no longer works.

The refused package needs to be sheeted as a separate stop.

Steamer

Your last line I believe is the only answer. They need to fix several issues with the 6. Why not allow us to edit stops easily either instead of a rescan? What if we don't have the packages? Or something of that nature. Type in the Z number for a dozen packages that have bad scan labels if they won't scan?

Also why not pre-record stuff? It makes it simple plus I used pre-record to pre-record a big bulk stop because they have multiple addresses that shippers used for the same exact place. It would create a different stop in the board and still does.
I try to make sure that I get all the packages for the separate addresses out of the car before stop completing it. Now I have to look foolish to get the customer signature and stop complete it. And if one package is missing or misloaded that I can't find; I then have to sheet it up separately and get another signature. I just add the stop counts up and make sure to hit that amount. But why make it so hard? They are shooting themselves in the foot. And peek is around the corner.

We can drive an $80,000 package car with the potential of millions in losses from a bad accident. But can't edit a stop with $10 Tshirts. Stupid corporate thinking.

Last edited:

FozziesDeliveries

You have to be in the stop but not have the tracking number yet selected (ie. It must still be in the top section). You can swipe on the tracking number and you have two options, non deliver and not found. Select the non deliver reason then scan the rest of the packages in the stop and DR. At the very end the DIAD will prompt to scan an info notice. It's easy once you've done it a time or two, but it's still a stupid way to do it.

FozziesDeliveries

Yeah.... i have noticed that some things are nicer on the 6 and some things like this are just stupid. From what I have noticed unless i am doing it wrong, if you already scanned everything and have to change the status of a package you have to back up and then back out of the stop and you have to rescan everything again.

DriverNerd

Yeah.... i have noticed that some things are nicer on the 6 and some things like this are just stupid. From what I have noticed unless i am doing it wrong, if you already scanned everything and have to change the status of a package you have to back up and then back out of the stop and you have to rescan everything again.
You can unconfirm any individual tracking number by swiping. That will put it back on the top section. From there you can deliver the rest or adjust that particular piece.

DiadDev

Software Developer
How do we sheet 1 package of a multi-package stop differently?

Example, sheeting 1 package refused.

On the old diads you selected that package, assign it non-delivery refused, and the rest of the packages will be delivered under the signature.

I have found that no longer works.

The refused package needs to be sheeted as a separate stop.

You can swipe to the left on any un-confirmed package in a stop and select "Non-Deliver". After statusing the package, it will show up in the confirmed packages list with a Ø next to it.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Everything gets left , I’m not NI1 or Refusing anything….don’t put it on my truck if you don’t want it delivered..booze? MR. COVID signs for those..😂

The Diad froze and went crazy I dunno what happened 🤷‍♂️😂
😎✊

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
You can swipe to the left on any un-confirmed package in a stop and select "Non-Deliver". After statusing the package, it will show up in the confirmed packages list with a Ø next to it.
Why not just sheet every stop up seperate and take up more time and make more money? Your stop count will go down if you're not scared to file 9.5. That's a big IF with the young bucks.