Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
im saying hte govt controls your mode of transport. you should be thanking me for telling you about the 100% tariff
Increased from 25% if I understand it.

I’m quite pleased with the idea.
If china wants to sell in the west, they can lose the communism and modern day slavery.

rickyb

Free to ban you.

I’m serious.
What a joke. Quit telling other people how to live when you don’t even pretend to follow your own advice.
you talked to me and i answered and then you got angry hahah

everyone is a hypocrite. you cant tell people to shut up and be a christian lol no one believes this.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
for what LOL

cheryl didnt make this forum for you to ban people you disagree with lol

sounds like the communism you rally against
It’s not about disagreeing.

It’s about you telling people there choices are “satanic” and they aren’t real “Christians” while you do the same things you are ripping them for.

If you have a car, you don’t get to tell people off for choosing to own cars.

That’s ridiculous.

rickyb

It’s not about disagreeing.

It’s about you telling people there choices are “satanic” and they aren’t real “Christians” while you do the same things you are ripping them for.

If you have a car, you don’t get to tell people off for choosing to own cars.

That’s ridiculous.
people are not satanic but their behavior is satanic according to cornel west

malcolm x i believe said all white people are not evil but some have evil behavior

me driving a car is satanic. there should have been a better choice for me but there is not. the govt spent money on war instead of investment in a better mode of transportation whatever that is.

vantexan

feel free to call my behaviors hypocritical, ii can take the criticism.
You are hypocritical. What gives you the right to call people satanic for doing exactly what you are doing?

My own "transportation system" as you called it wasn't about saving the planet. It was economic necessity. I had some near death experiences on my scooters. Would've much preferred a car. I will be buying a hybrid vehicle of some sort in the future. Not because I'm trying to save the planet. Want the gas savings.

rickyb

You are hypocritical. What gives you the right to call people satanic for doing exactly what you are doing?

My own "transportation system" as you called it wasn't about saving the planet. It was economic necessity. I had some near death experiences on my scooters. Would've much preferred a car. I will be buying a hybrid vehicle of some sort in the future. Not because I'm trying to save the planet. Want the gas savings.
what gives me the right to say people are only pure?

use consumer reports