package handler question

Ant12

I'm 17 and I'm one. Not the best job at all....unless you're in it to be a driver. I'm the youngest person in my entire hub lol.

Seahawks17

I work 2 PT jobs currently. I plan on sticking with both for the foreseeable future. I like being PT in the hub because of the insurance mostly. I also work for my dad doing construction work a few days a week and make more doing that job actually. I don't see anything wrong with doing 2 PT jobs as a career.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I work 2 PT jobs currently. I plan on sticking with both for the foreseeable future. I like being PT in the hub because of the insurance mostly. I also work for my dad doing construction work a few days a week and make more doing that job actually. I don't see anything wrong with doing 2 PT jobs as a career.

Sent using BrownCafe App
After 36 years is it a career? Then I work with quite a few career PTers.

Seahawks17

I'm not thinking that far ahead in my life, I'm more of a live life day by day kind of person honestly.

Sent using BrownCafe App

So when it is one FT job, it isn't two PT jobs anymore. Any FT job on the planet could be broken up into two PT jobs, if so desired.
Do you think that maybe that is UPS's plan? I hear of some PTers here that complain they are working full time hours in the hubs but are still classified as PT. Art 22.3's chased out after 8 hours and double shifting PTers to complete their jobs.

upschuck

Do you think that maybe that is UPS's plan? I hear of some PTers here that complain they are working full time hours in the hubs but are still classified as PT. Art 22.3's chased out after 8 hours and double shifting PTers to complete their jobs.
A lot of the senior PT'ers don't want classified as FT because they make more PT then they would FT. But if you follow the posts, you will see what I was referring to.