Thanksgiving

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Let's all take a minute and reflect on all the things we have to be thankful for. This has been a rough year for my wife and I but we are both on the mend. Her back surgery averted a major health and mobility problem and my knees are feeling better than ever. I am thankful for a wonderful son and a great family. I am thankful for having a decent job. I am also thankful for Brown Cafe and my cyber friends. May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving and work safe on Green Friday.

Packmule

I'm thankful for so many people and things I don't know where to begin so I'll just say I'm thankful for a loving Lord that gives all these blessings!
And that includes BC folks, too!

You've Got Mail

I'm thankful for my sight and hearing. Thankful for my arms and legs. Thankful for my girlfriend of 4 years. Thankful for the roof over my head. Thankful for a full fridge. Thankful for UPS giving me a chance and this board for existing. Thankful for living in a country that is not North Korea.

MassWineGuy

I'm certain that all the native American tribes would join us in feeling thankful on this holiday. Hmm. Then again, maybe not that thankful.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Let's all take a minute and reflect on all the things we have to be thankful for. This has been a rough year for my wife and I but we are both on the mend. Her back surgery averted a major health and mobility problem and my knees are feeling better than ever. I am thankful for a wonderful son and a great family. I am thankful for having a decent job. I am also thankful for Brown Cafe and my cyber friends. May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving and work safe on Green Friday.
Right on Joe!:beersmiley:

oldngray

nowhere special
thanksgiving-fails-002-11242014.gif