The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

vantexan

I infer that @sailfish is referring to the politicians in Washington, D.C., Van........
I get that but his statement that the enemies aren't at the border seems to reflect a ho hum attitude a lot of people have about all these people coming in. I don't want to say they're all evil but there are definitely a lot of evil people with bad intentions coming across.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The great American lifestyle plus free stuff.
Who's giving them free stuff at your expense?

Mexicans are only a small part of who is crossing over. And some Mexicans definitely have no business being here. We have criminals from numerous countries. Likely terrorists too. Very possibly saboteurs from China and Russia.
Who's letting them come in unchecked, letting the criminals run the street without repercussion, funding them with your money that was stolen via death threats while Americans wallow in filth, and gaslighting you that there's no problem whatsoever?

vantexan

Who's giving them free stuff at your expense?

Who's letting them come in unchecked, letting the criminals run the street without repercussion, funding them with your money that was stolen via death threats while Americans wallow in filth, and gaslighting you that there's no problem whatsoever?
I've been saying this all along. But your statement that the enemy isn't at the border is wrong. The country has enemies in government using these people to further their own agenda, and has enemies taking advantage of this to come in and further their own agendas. Let's not get so focused on hating the government that we overlook that we are being harmed or will be harmed by the newcomers too. That next year, as Trump attempts to remove them, we're going to see both legal attempts to stop him and criminal and terrorist acts before they can be caught and removed. It boggles my mind that many on the Left view our immigration laws as just another way to be racist and unfair and that there's no reason that justifies why we have them. They are about to find out why.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Chinese migrants are using Mexican IDs to ease their passage to the US amid a huge increase in arrivals from the communist country.
The puzzling trend was revealed in new footage from the San Diego border, where the number of China nationals entering from Mexico so far this year is already more than double its total for the whole of last year.
It is thought the IDs are being made and sold by cartels so that migrants travelling to the US from Asia and elsewhere can pass checks by Mexican police as they travel through the country.
The documents are then destroyed or discarded by migrants as they cross the US border, making it harder for authorities to identify them and easing their path to asylum.
Video shared with DailyMail.com shows Bill Wells, Mayor of El Cajon, a city about 17 miles east of San Diego, inspecting dozens of cards left behind by Chinese nationals at a crossing point between Jacumba Hot Springs and Campo.