The Real Deal

:) I love life

Seriously....My job consists of listening to a bunch of whine asses who make 75k and up, day after day.Now granted, not all drivers are ungrateful but a lot are. Be grateful that there is that much work, thats what pays your ridiculously over paid wages.The ones that are, your job is NOT the hardest job in the world. Im sorry, but you bitch day in and day out because of the work load you have on that particular day. Boo hoo your makin up near 100k a year. There are so many people in this world that work 100 times harder and make 10 times less money than you. Its sickening. go bust your ass 12 hrs a day for minimum wage and then tell me how you feel. You dont even need an education to be a driver. And then you bitch about management and rules. Granted there are some stupid ridiculous guidelines out there but you need to remember that you are an employee. Bottom line, don't be an ungrateful pos, other people arnt so fortunate. Be glad you have the work load...or else you would be jobless or bitch that there isnt enough work to put in the hours you want.

Notretiredyet

Yep and I know what you really are, but I'm not willing to go down to your level. The difference with us is you seem unable to let go of petty work problems and enjoy your weekend.

Indecisi0n

fat-man-dancing-o.gif