To shave or not to shave....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's the Friday before Labor Day. Screw it. Not shaving. What are they going to do, send me home?
Do they ever actually send people home for this anymore? I've been tempted to go into work on a friday in sneakers..tthinking they'd have to send me home for not wearing work boots but I haven't done it yet. With my luck, they'll tell me to work anyway....lol.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
After I noticed management not caring when young drivers were coming to work with 3 days of growth. I have been shaving every other day. If ask, I will tell them I shaved last night. Have yet to be asked. Going on 2 years now.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Back when I used to work, I shaved Monday, Wednesday and Friday. When I was off with my injury and recovery my last 9 months before I retired, I stopped shaving altogether. The good thing about getting older is my beard looks better. Used to it looked like a calico cat was laying on my face. Brown, blonde, a little grey, etc. It's all white and gray now. I am beginning to look like one of the duck dynasty brothers. I was in Kroger a while back and I saw a small child staring at me. I heard his mom say something about Santa. I passed them on the next row going in the opposite direction and I told the kid he needed to be very good this year. His mom busted out laughing. The kids eyes got real big and his mouth fell open. haha

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Back when I used to work, I shaved Monday, Wednesday and Friday. When I was off with my injury and recovery my last 9 months before I retired, I stopped shaving altogether. The good thing about getting older is my beard looks better. Used to it looked like a calico cat was laying on my face. Brown, blonde, a little grey, etc. It's all white and gray now. I am beginning to look like one of the duck dynasty brothers. I was in Kroger a while back and I saw a small child staring at me. I heard his mom say something about Santa. I passed them on the next row going in the opposite direction and I told the kid he needed to be very good this year. His mom busted out laughing. The kids eyes got real big and his mouth fell open. haha
Used to look like a calico cat was laying on my face....:rofl:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Chewbacca?
images-2.jpeg

mdnj88

They're pretty lax in our center. Though I have seen some guys forced to use to bic throw away razor with hand soap to please the DM.