United Parcel Service

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Is a very UNSAFE, hostile place to work!!!!
image.jpg

T

Turdferguson

The Corporation name is UPS.

Does anyone in the Small Package operations still use "United Parcel Service"?
They came out a few years ago saying not to say united parcel service when answering phones. Have to say UPS

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Is a very UNSAFE, hostile place to work!!!!
Hey buddy. I have a feeling you are going to wind up in the mod queue anyway but I'm going to offer you a public no trolling warning first. See #7

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

5. SPAM. If we wanted Spam we'd buy it in a can.
  • Posting promotional content, affiliate links, or selling stuff is spam.
  • Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms/#tldr