Vaction pay 20yrs, started in Dec. 2003, when do I get 6 weeks??

Manifesto

Well there must be a bunch of :censored2: drivers in my area. I approve vacations and administer payments. None of you jack asses have done that..so I know from THAT experience. When you have done that, get back to me lol. Gtfoh with your :censored2:.
I was hired in 2013 and had 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 option week in 2021 as opposed to 2+1 before that. You can figure out the math there (maybe, because it's under 10 fingers).

Thebrownblob

Well there must be a bunch of :censored2: drivers in my area. I approve vacations and administer payments. None of you jack asses have done that..so I know from THAT experience. When you have done that, get back to me lol. Gtfoh with your :censored2:.
You don’t do Jack, I’ve been involved in every process, just because you may have the administrative ability to push a key on a keyboard doesn’t mean you’re anything more than a trained monkey.

When payroll is screwed up, you can’t do anything just like anybody else. You have to send an email to payroll now get back on your belt there’s a giant jamb.

UPSER1987

You don’t do Jack, I’ve been involved in every process, just because you may have the administrative ability to push a key on a keyboard doesn’t mean you’re anything more than a trained monkey.

When payroll is screwed up, you can’t do anything just like anybody else. You have to send an email to payroll now get back on your belt there’s a giant jamb.
You haven’t been involved in my processes. I’ve done your job- you haven’t done mine…and it shows lol.

Belt sup? lol..keep humpin those boxes. My pension check is counting on your hard work lol.

Thebrownblob

You haven’t been involved in my processes. I’ve done your job- you haven’t done mine…and it shows lol.

Belt sup? lol..keep humpin those boxes. My pension check is counting on your hard work lol.
You don’t have a job lol you’re a worthless Supervisor who can’t do anything except what he’s told to do. That’s why you don’t do my job because you can’t, get back to your belt. Keep pretending you pay people L O L it’s the funniest thing I ever hear knuckleheads like you say.

Nah
You don’t have a job lol you’re a worthless Supervisor who can’t do anything except what he’s told to do. That’s why you don’t do my job because you can’t, get back to your belt. Keep pretending you pay people L O L it’s the funniest thing I ever hear knuckleheads like you say.
Seems to have a personality/attitude problem. Guys like them always get theirs.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
SgKShk1lnYVR.png

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I thought most supplements just change when vacations are picked, not how many years are accrued to get them.
There is a lot of symmetry in the vacation language in these supplements, but have separate Panels and decision histories.

I'm only familiar with how this dealt with in one region.

UPSER1987

Just keep working as directed like a mule lol