Your Favorite Quote Or Statement on BrownCafe

mrbrownstone

I have read through a lot of threads in my short time here on BrownCafe and have read some very creative posts some in fact that I have found very funny.

In one such post Indecision stated something the lines of "At UPS we never stop learning. We learn each day what we did wrong." At the time and in context to what Indecision was responding to this really cracked me up and I never forgot it.

What are some quotes from this site you have liked, funny or not?

Indecision, feel free to reference that quote if you can remember what thread you posted it in or what is was in response to.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"Where do I buy socks"?

I also love the "I was fired" threads. They start out with you wondering why this person was let go, then, bit by bit, the facts keep streaming out. Guilty as charged!

Re-Raise

I know Sober has said a few times that.. "anything that you do to get off of one report at UPS will end up landing you on another report".

UPSwife0174

Hazmat guy:
"If i was a brownie id eat myself."

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...oing-ft-and-progression.358242/#ixzz3Gsd66rMA

I'm just a lurker here, found this site when my husband went full time driving and I was trying to find info on what shoes to look for that wouldn't fall apart cuz what we had bought (twice) wasn't cutting it. But this comment made me laugh out loud at my desk, letting my peeps know I was most definitely not working when I was supposed to be.

rod

Retired 22 years
Someone once called people in the Ivory tower "desk drivers". I think it had to do with someone arguing with Hoax. I always thought that was a neat term and have used it myself a few times.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Talk about opposite ends of the intellectual spectrum.
Disgruntled former employee was being sarcastic. But which lonely end of the spectrum are you on, Dave? Oh right, the part where even Rowdy turns you down...
images-11.jpeg