22.3 inside pay rate

Brownt10

What should a driver whose been with the company 10 years be making under the new contract for my inside rate as a 22.3?

I’ve gotten mixed answers & in the contract it didn’t seem clear

Are you finished with progression?
No progression for a 22.3 job except if you have air driving as part of it

But I did know what the new contract did anybody that's been there for a while got the bump up raises for the part-time years

Somehow they always seem to mess up those paychecks for those guys

Brownwind

What should a driver whose been with the company 10 years be making under the new contract for my inside rate as a 22.3?

Figure what you made as a part timer and then add your raises. It’s confusing from what I’ve heard.
Just call your payroll manager and she should know the amount.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Figure what you made as a part timer and then add your raises. It’s confusing from what I’ve heard.
Just call your payroll manager and she should know the amount.
Yes, the payroll manager. They will tell the truth.

$38.69 is top inside rate for a 22.3. What kind of driver works inside for 22.3 rate?

Brownt10

Yes, the payroll manager. They will tell the truth.

$38.69 is top inside rate for a 22.3. What kind of driver works inside for 22.3 rate?
My specific bid is (Preload, Air delivery. Hazmat/DMP)

As we know air runs are cut so I’m in the building 4 out of 5 days a week that’s why I wanted to know what I should be making inside

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My specific bid is (Preload, Air delivery. Hazmat/DMP)

As we know air runs are cut so I’m in the building 4 out of 5 days a week that’s why I wanted to know what I should be making inside
If you’re combo air then your pay rate is not inside 22.3. You get what you’re part time inside rate would be and you get air driver rate on the road. Problem is, UPS is pushing Air Combo‘s inside, so should they re-class everyone and pay them 22.3 rate? What if the “volume” comes back and the need arises for air combo’s again, then what? This is just another problem UPS has created nationwide and doesn’t have an answer for.

PT Car Washer

If you’re combo air then your pay rate is not inside 22.3. You get what you’re part time inside rate would be and you get air driver rate on the road. Problem is, UPS is pushing Air Combo‘s inside, so should they re-class everyone and pay them 22.3 rate? What if the “volume” comes back and the need arises for air combo’s again, then what? This is just another problem UPS has created nationwide and doesn’t have an answer for.
Going through the same situation in my building. Same thing happened years ago and when the air volume picked back up the routes went back in. The reclassifying 22.3 preload/air drivers as Art 40 combo's took everyone by surprise as it just came out of the blue one day. Most had enough PT seniority where they only lost a couple Dollars an hour for preload and would make it up by delivering ground when available.