31st day.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
So today I worked my 31st day as a driver. Definitely a hard day, had to get bailed out by some PVDs and a driver. Anyways lol does this mean I passed probation?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If you started after Oct 1st, then no.
You best course of action is to say nothing.
Asking questions, especially here, is foolish.
Wait until 30-40 days after PEAK ends, then contact your local steward fro some real answers.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
If you started after Oct 1st, then no.
You best course of action is to say nothing.
Asking questions, especially here, is foolish.
Wait until 30-40 days after PEAK ends, then contact your local steward fro some real answers.
Started September 29th. I avoid management as much as possible. I usually go to other drivers for questions first.

DriverNerd

Started September 29th. I avoid management as much as possible. I usually go to other drivers for questions first.
That's the right attitude. Just keep driving and never say anything about qualifying to anybody. If they try to send you packing then get with the union and compare the days and see if you reached over your time and grieve.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
That's the right attitude. Just keep driving and never say anything about qualifying to anybody. If they try to send you packing then get with the union and compare the days and see if you reached over your time and grieve.
Doubt they’ll send me packing to be honest. They had 5 DQ’d drivers still driving till one got into an accident so they sent them all away. Had 2 guys on probation cause damage to the package cars and not sent packing. One hit a tree and put a softball size hole on the top of the truck and the other tail whipped another drivers truck and broke the side window. Had one guy refuse to come in on a Saturday and another one call off for 2 days straight(both on probation) and They’re all still here lol. I think because we have :censored2: staffing at the center I’m at. A supervisor told me we’re down 10+ drivers.

AKCoverMan

I just waited till I was a week past then walked up to center manager one day and said, “So I’ve done the training route about 40 times now, I guess I’ve passed, huh?” He had a momentary look of surprise, then said, “Um, yes, you passed, we just need to do some paperwork,” About a week later had an OJS..

ManInBrown

PVD’s lolol. Thank god I’m not in package anymore. If they tried to send me some clown driving a Prius to take work off me, I’d lose my sh1t. That’s why UPS is really doomed. Younger gen drivers don’t care. You’re making my day easier? Great. Where do I sign up. What a friend’n joke. Went by my old building last peak to bring an air trailer. Walked inside the building and saw 20 cars lined up with people loading packages in their personal vehicles. Great job Hoffa you friend’n clown.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
PVD’s lolol. Thank god I’m not in package anymore. If they tried to send me some clown driving a Prius to take work off me, I’d lose my sh1t. That’s why UPS is really doomed. Younger gen drivers don’t care. You’re making my day easier? Great. Where do I sign up. What a friend’n joke. Went by my old building last peak to bring an air trailer. Walked inside the building and saw 20 cars lined up with people loading packages in their personal vehicles. Great job Hoffa you friend’n clown.
Funny you say that because I did get a clown driving a Prius. He was a high as a kite and offered me a tall can of Pacifico. Can you believe this guy?

UPSER1987

Doubt they’ll send me packing to be honest. They had 5 DQ’d drivers still driving till one got into an accident so they sent them all away. Had 2 guys on probation cause damage to the package cars and not sent packing. One hit a tree and put a softball size hole on the top of the truck and the other tail whipped another drivers truck and broke the side window. Had one guy refuse to come in on a Saturday and another one call off for 2 days straight(both on probation) and They’re all still here lol. I think because we have * staffing at the center I’m at. A supervisor told me we’re down 10+ drivers.
Like I’ve said before, they will take any idiot driving. Takes zero special skills. If you can’t hack it, move on to the next.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
Well, they're supposed to have a picture of the drivers standing in front of the UPS truck for their packets.
They lose a lot of the packets here..lol. My trainer/ORS has only gone over my packet once & she’s been on vacation for the past 2 weeks. I have no idea when she’s coming back.