Arbery Case

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So you're not even sure that 7 eligible black jurors exist, but you're sure they should be on the jury?
hey bro the judge in the case thinks the jury should be more diverse and called it Intentional Discrimination

wilberforce15

hey bro the judge in the case thinks the jury should be more diverse and called it Intentional Discrimination
So you want people to be on the jury, but you're not even sure they exist?

wilberforce15

again more stupid nonsensical questions lol. Hey Bro the judge thinks they exist. Carry on
The judge is the same kind of race-hustler you are.

You admitted you didn't even know if 7 blacks in teh county were open to acquittal.

Therefore, you cannot complain about jury composition, and neither can the judge.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you think there are 7 black people in the county who are open to acquittal, based on the evidence?
The county is 26% black.
He's crying because there's one black juror instead of three.

What he's ignoring is that both sides pick the jury. To believe his racism theory you'd also have to believe the prosecution is racist too.

wilberforce15

The county is 26% black.

What he's ignoring is that both sides pick the jury. To believe his racism theory you'd also have to believe the prosecution is racist too.
There aren't three black people in the county who are open to acquittal, either. lol.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The county is 26% black.

that has no bearing whatsoever that the law the defense is using to justify hunting down an unarmed black man like an animal has its roots in th Civil War era to chase runaway slaves. you can hem and haw and try to discredit it but it's true. I have provided proof of this many times but as is the case with you I will repeat myself yet again as you evidently cannot comprehend basic facts. here ya go pal

oldngray

nowhere special
that has no bearing whatsoever that the law the defense is using to justify hunting down an unarmed black man like an animal has its roots in th Civil War era to chase runaway slaves. you can hem and haw and try to discredit it but it's true. I have provided proof of this many times but as is the case with you I will repeat myself yet again as you evidently cannot comprehend basic facts. here ya go pal
Black "jogger"
ROFL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the law the defense is using to justify hunting down an unarmed black man like an animal has its roots in th Civil War era to chase runaway slaves.
No, it's basis is not in slavery.
You're falling for a really silly radical left wing narrative. It's the kind of stupid CRT crap they're trying to teach kids.
Screenshot_20211118-100310_Chrome.jpg

wilberforce15

If this wasnt racially motivated why weren't the white folks chased down like animals that dared venture into the construction area? There is ample video evidence of white people coming in and out of the house

I know you're busy, but I'd really like to know why you think there might not be 7 fair black people in the county.

Are you some kind of racist?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
No, it's basis is not in slavery.
You're falling for a really silly radical left wing narrative. It's the kind of stupid CRT crap they're trying to teach kids.
View attachment 360271
.A law professor seems to think differently :
Beyond being outdated, citizen’s arrests laws have roots in early slave patrols of the late 1600s. Enacted in 1863, possibly as a response to the Emancipation Proclamation, Georgia’s law was created to capture enslaved people running away to join the Union Army. Opponents argue the laws enabled vigilante justice, targeting Black people.
Mercer law professor Tim Floyd previously pointed to the law as being used by white lynch mobs as a justification for their actions. The McMichaels actions mirrored those of a lynch mob, chasing down the young man simply for daring to exist.

Often confused with stand your ground laws, or even traditional self-defense, citizen’s arrests have emboldened violent attacks on Black people.