Are we allowed to carry guns now?

bacha29

Here's the problem. A lot of Fedex uniforms are getting out into the public. The contractor has to buy them so they are his property to do with as he pleases. And I've seen them in Goodwill and Salvation Army clothes drop off containers. And I've seen Ground garments being worn by people who at no time were employed by FXG. Donated and given to somebody who needed something to wear.

AB831

Here's the problem. A lot of Fedex uniforms are getting out into the public. The contractor has to buy them so they are his property to do with as he pleases. And I've seen them in Goodwill and Salvation Army clothes drop off containers. And I've seen Ground garments being worn by people who at no time were employed by FXG. Donated and given to somebody who needed something to wear.
So because Fat Freddy can't spring a nickle to provide uniforms for Ground drivers, the company has no say in what happens to the uniforms after they leave?

It will be fine

So because Fat Freddy can't spring a nickle to provide uniforms for Ground drivers, the company has no say in what happens to the uniforms after they leave?
Ground contractors are obligated to keep the uniforms. Unfortunately there’s not much you can do if a guy walks off and doesn’t respond to attempts to contact them. In most states you can’t legally withhold their pay, but that is the most common threat to get uniforms returned.

BoxDriver

C1A4C366-B4AD-46B1-896B-6FE4C5C2AC51.png

It’s not just Ground uniforms for sale out there. There is a lot more Ground ones though. Anyone could also just buy some shirt and hat of Amazon with Fedex on them and a lot of people wouldn’t know the difference.

JJinVA

I have a tough time feeling empathetic to ppl who are going after the most corrupt and some of the most powerful ppl in the world, and then treat it as if it's just another Sunday afternoon... you HAVE to understand, to some level, ppl are gunning for you. I just can't grasp the incompetence there. If i was a judge working on a case involving billionaire pedophiles, the FIRST thing I would have done would have been, request US Marshall/US Marine protection.

AB831

I have a tough time feeling empathetic to ppl who are going after the most corrupt and some of the most powerful ppl in the world, and then treat it as if it's just another Sunday afternoon... you HAVE to understand, to some level, ppl are gunning for you. I just can't grasp the incompetence there. If i was a judge working on a case involving billionaire pedophiles, the FIRST thing I would have done would have been, request US Marshall/US Marine protection.
Lol what?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How do you know the judge wasn’t part of the plan?

bacha29

Was it ever offered given the high profile highly powerful people she put in jail? The person believed to be the culprit was an attorney with a very anti feminist extreme right wing view of the law.

Now what was this guy using for a vehicle? If he was using his own vehicle while dressed in a Fedex uniform then you might want to be on the lookout for new restrictions on using personnel vehicles to haul Fat Freddy's boxes as well as car insurers issuing more ominous warnings to policy holders regarding this practice along with stepped up efforts to catch violators.

JJinVA

Was it ever offered given the high profile highly powerful people she put in jail? The person believed to be the culprit was an attorney with a very anti feminist extreme right wing view of the law.

Now what was this guy using for a vehicle? If he was using his own vehicle while dressed in a Fedex uniform then you might want to be on the lookout for new restrictions on using personnel vehicles to haul Fat Freddy's boxes as well as car insurers issuing more ominous warnings to policy holders regarding this practice along with stepped up efforts to catch violators.

Yeah, that story doesnt add up to me. Sounds more like media spin than reality. Epstein "JUST SO HAPPENED" to hang himself while under surveillance and in prison, just like this "JUST SO HAPPENED" to be a right winger... Im not buying that bs even a little bit lol.

Im no detective, but I dont think it takes one to connect the dots on this one here fella

bacha29

Yeah, that story doesnt add up to me. Sounds more like media spin than reality. Epstein "JUST SO HAPPENED" to hang himself while under surveillance and in prison, just like this "JUST SO HAPPENED" to be a right winger... Im not buying that bs even a little bit lol.

Im no detective, but I dont think it takes one to connect the dots on this one here fella
It's a pleasure to meet you........The new in house conspiracy theorist . Furthermore evidence would indicate that the culprit might also responsible for the murder of an attorney in California.........So you could really wow us if you could tie this investigation into the conspiracy theory you're trying to weave together. . . If it's a good one then Alex Jones might just come looking for you.

JJinVA

It's a pleasure to meet you........The new in house conspiracy theorist . Furthermore evidence would indicate that the culprit might also responsible for the murder of an attorney in California.........So you could really wow us if you could tie this investigation into the conspiracy theory you're trying to weave together. . . If it's a good one then Alex Jones might just come looking for you.

Ive never really been the type to care who agrees or disagrees with me. Its like trying to teach algebra to someone who's mentally handicapped. Im talking about X and Y and hes 50 years old singing twinkle twinkle little star and eating a metal fork. I cant really be upset for him not understanding kind of thing. *shrug* Each to their own bubba