Does anyone have experience working in an automated building?

My warehouse is turning automated and my position at my building will become automated. We will have the option of staying there if senority prevails or moving to a different building.

I’m high enough senority I should be able to choose. The other building I could move to would actually be a little closer to me, but it would all be new to me, and I’d be back to loading trailers.

Im curious if anyone has experience working in an automated building, as I’m wondering how it works, in the sense of will there be easier positions for high senority workers, like monitoring the belt for jams and things like that, or do you think I’ll be loading trailers wherever I go?

Thank you very much

Thebrownblob

My warehouse is turning automated and my position at my building will become automated. We will have the option of staying there if senority prevails or moving to a different building.

I’m high enough senority I should be able to choose. The other building I could move to would actually be a little closer to me, but it would all be new to me, and I’d be back to loading trailers.

Im curious if anyone has experience working in an automated building, as I’m wondering how it works, in the sense of will there be easier positions for high senority workers, like monitoring the belt for jams and things like that, or do you think I’ll be loading trailers wherever I go?

Thank you very much
Lots of jobs where people stand around and watch a Belt. Honestly,, most people don’t even like that job because it’s boring and the day drags on and on.

Does anyone know about the new changes in article 22 section 6 regarding part time transfers? It says part times are now more easily able to transfer, I’m wondering if I could stay in my building now and transfer to the different building/local later down the road if I chose?

Last edited:

Over70irregs

Thank you very much
Irregs are always an open position but they can wear you down.