Earnings

NC man

95% above prev 4th qtr and 20% gain over prev fiscal year. Too early to tell if Response is gonna have big effect yet since just started recently. Next qtr will be interesting. Total screw up and maybe it will not matter,lol

throwaway10

Earnings are way up because we didn't give refunds for service failures for over a year... still collecting FO surcharges and failing to deliver on time. Response is failing horribly mainly because flights from MEM are late because they have no staff...

MassWineGuy

Yep. If they tell you to code it 08, tell them sorry I'm not falsifying anything.

That’s what I need to do. It’s crazy and ironic that they don’t want you to be truthful about this.

My manager once told me never to code something as not attempted because it goes right to the sm. But I probably can’t get into trouble by being overloaded.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That’s what I need to do. It’s crazy and ironic that they don’t want you to be truthful about this.

My manager once told me never to code something as not attempted because it goes right to the sm. But I probably can’t get into trouble by being overloaded.
:poop: goes uphill, then it comes downhill back to you.

Not saying it’s right, just saying be prepared.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

And don’t ever code anything you know is wrong. Tell the manager you won’t falsify and let him handle it. Don’t let his problem be your problem.

MassWineGuy

Really great advice Op. I genuinely like my manager. But I should only go so far to help her. She knows the situation. She may get a letter. I’ll get fired.

floridays

Not saying it’s right, just saying be prepared.
Ole Wise Sage :thumbup1:
Some clowns think they can figure out an angle. as you said

Gravity comes into place on the downhill. Hope hoover has soft lips if you get my drift.
Not you, the jackasses playing games. They can always grieve it though :thumbup1::nonono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Working4the1%

Doubtful if you are an Express courier and still have a job.
I just called you a liar if you are an Express courier and still receive a check.
I put false scans on all as directed by management. I’m express. I’m not ly’n. Check said 2300 gross last week...