Everyone on TikTok is simping for ‘UPS Bae’

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Everyone on TikTok is simping for ‘UPS Bae’ - Daily Dot

UPS Bae is the hero college students need in these fraught times.

These are fraught times to be alive in America, especially for college students. The unabated coronavirus pandemic is now ravaging campuses across the country, with universities often unprepared to curb the spread and a federal government that’s been hands-off. College students need a hero right now, a beacon of light to remind them the darkness will eventually subside.

For the last two weeks, TikTokers have been simping for UPS Bae, the chiseled delivery man with supermodel good looks who’s been servicing students at Penn State. A visit from UPS Bae can instantly brighten a person’s day—and thanks to a series of viral TikToks that feature him, people all around the country are feeling the secondhand joy (and sheer, carnivorous horniness) that comes from a UPS Bae delivery.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"The unabated coronavirus pandemic is now ravaging campuses"...?

Get real. College kids are partying. Those that get sick get over it fast.

JJinVA

I still have yet to meet a single person who was diagnosed with this "devastating pandemic virus"... I hear ppl talk about how they "know someone who said they had it" though. Sounds to me more like a sneaky vacation...

D

Deleted member 77202

Everyone on TikTok is simping for ‘UPS Bae’ - Daily Dot

UPS Bae is the hero college students need in these fraught times.

These are fraught times to be alive in America, especially for college students. The unabated coronavirus pandemic is now ravaging campuses across the country, with universities often unprepared to curb the spread and a federal government that’s been hands-off. College students need a hero right now, a beacon of light to remind them the darkness will eventually subside.

For the last two weeks, TikTokers have been simping for UPS Bae, the chiseled delivery man with supermodel good looks who’s been servicing students at Penn State. A visit from UPS Bae can instantly brighten a person’s day—and thanks to a series of viral TikToks that feature him, people all around the country are feeling the secondhand joy (and sheer, carnivorous horniness) that comes from a UPS Bae delivery.
Huh?
Please speak English.

SLW

I still have yet to meet a single person who was diagnosed with this "devastating pandemic virus"... I hear ppl talk about how they "know someone who said they had it" though. Sounds to me more like a sneaky vacation...
Best friends gramps died from it. The ultimate vacation!

JJinVA

Gal's are almost jail bait.

Hell even women of age today are almost jail bait if you flirt with the wrong one. Some third wave feminazi with an axe to grind. "HE RAPED ME WITH HIS EYES YOUR HONOR! *Judge* "Ok son, thats 25 years in the clank for you, you dirty eyeball rapist!" I dont even hit on women anymore. I just admire from afar. lol Like REALLY afar.

Fuzzy Brown

If he were in my building they’d tell him be in a long sleeve shirt tomorrow, get some black or brown polishable shoes and don’t wear shorts again without UPS socks.