Exit Interview

Box Ox

Police show up. Not good! Caught on tape?

hansenlol.jpg

Box Ox

You have to sign about 30 different legal forms saying you will never disparage UPS on social media of even in conversation with friends.

Is it a big payoff, threat of a hit squad, telling your mommy on you or just not letting you go that they back that up with?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
After I retired, I logged on to UPS'ers.com and clicked around on all the stuff I never had time to give a shot about.

I finally found the "exit interview" link, but as I recall, I may possibly have had to fudge some info to gain access.

Anyway, I had a fantastic time spilling the beans on everything if held in for my entire career. What I really thought about my center manager and DM!. How really ridiculous late air is handled. How dirty the trucks got. How unhappy employees probably aren't gonna hustle up many leads etc etc etc.

So I get all the way through. I can't freaking believe that I'm actually gonna get to send this turd straight to Atlanta!
I click send and it says, "you're not authorized to use this system."

Typical UPS. Everything works except the last step. The funny thing is, I wasn't mad. It was like a weight was lifted! I was reborn. A retiree!

I assume some IT person saw it pop up somewhere later on, but by then I didn't care anymore.

UPS2008

Thanks for all the replies. FYI - 10/30/16 was my last day at UPS, went to talk to full time manager at the end of the shift, got a "Thank You" for 2 weeks notice, showing up on my last day, and welcome to come back if desire. That's all. No paperwork, no questions.