Father of the Year or child abuse?

What is your opinion on the father’s actions?

• Father of the Year

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Child abuse

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Extreme but not child abuse

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Lol. I didn’t vote child abuse. I voted Father of the Year. Speaking of votes. I thought I set it where everyone could see who votes what. Why can’t I see that?
  1. If the "Display votes publicly" is not selected:
    If no one has voted, it can be changed to display votes publicly (Option is there)
    If someone has voted, it CANNOT be changed to display votes publicly (Option is no longer available)
This is to protect the voter who 'thought' their vote was private.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
  1. If the "Display votes publicly" is not selected:
    If no one has voted, it can be changed to display votes publicly (Option is there)
    If someone has voted, it CANNOT be changed to display votes publicly (Option is no longer available)
This is to protect the voter who 'thought' their vote was private.
Ohhhh. I did not know that.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
When I start a poll, I'm always sure to make my votes visible to publicly shame whoever picked the stupidest :censored2:ing option.

floridays

No it’s not. Like the dad said, he got kicked off the bus and getting a ride to school would be a reward. He shouldn’t have let him run with the back pack though. As it is, kids’ backpacks are too heavy half the time.
Post a complaint with USMC and US Army. I like how you think, but it won't kill the kid.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
One of the drawbacks to using running, or really any physical exercise as a routine punishment for a young child is that it risks conditioning them to see exercise as something negative. As a one off it's probably not a big deal though.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think you just confirmed you have never played competitive organized athletics. I thought you were ex military, Air Force?
Yep, If I had a dollar for every lap I had to run in sports as punishment.
The world has changed to the pusillanimous side in the last 40 years.
Never should have let women vote!