Fedex Lack of Transparency With Its Customers

Stat41

I find it interesting that Fedex has decided to implement this RESPONSE program during a time when the money back guarantee has been suspended. That way they can continue to provide substandard service, maximize profits, and at the same time deny its customers the opportunity to get their money back. And they can blame it on Covid. As they say, never let a good crisis go to waste......

AB831

I find it interesting that Fedex has decided to implement this RESPONSE program during a time when the money back guarantee has been suspended. That way they can continue to provide substandard service, maximize profits, and at the same time deny its customers the opportunity to get their money back. And they can blame it on Covid. As they say, never let a good crisis go to waste......

The coronavirus was the best thing that could have ever happened to Fat Freddy. Sure a bunch of handlers and pilots died from it, but that’s just more people we won’t have to pay!

FedexCares

In fairness to FedEx, I have seen this across all industries. Most businesses have been using the COVID excuse to justify poor customer service, even now when things should be getting a little better. I’m sure in some cases it’s a legitimate reason, but in many instances is just another way the general public is getting screwed. I expect this to continue for as long as they can get away with it.

throwaway10

In fairness to FedEx, I have seen this across all industries. Most businesses have been using the COVID excuse to justify poor customer service, even now when things should be getting a little better. I’m sure in some cases it’s a legitimate reason, but in many instances is just another way the general public is getting screwed. I expect this to continue for as long as they can get away with it.
Along with suspending money back guarentee they should have suspended FO and PO surcharges... FO(and PO) customers are livid that FedEx is making no attempt in most markets to even deliver these, they just get lumped in with the rest of the stops. FO drivers are only being utilized as overflow helpers. FO service sometimes costs hundreds of dollars more than even PO, it seems pretty much like theft to me.

vantexan

The only service guarantee is that the freight will be late Tuesday-Friday
Kind of ironic but FedEx was founded on the assertion that better service than what the Post Office supplied was needed. As FedEx has grown it seems it's becoming more like the Post Office every day.

Stat41

Kind of ironic but FedEx was founded on the assertion that better service than what the Post Office supplied was needed. As FedEx has grown it seems it's becoming more like the Post Office every day.
With the possible exception that Fedex is four times more expensive.

AB831

I was there from 2016-2020, and the company took a nosedive during my tenure. Can’t imagine what it’s like for people who have been here 30 years.

Stat41

I was there from 2016-2020, and the company took a nosedive during my tenure. Can’t imagine what it’s like for people who have been here 30 years.
Its like an entirely different company. In my experience, the companies culture, standards, and performance have gone completely south. There is a saying ; "Some corporations are like dinosaurs, the larger they get, the smaller their brains become." In my opinion, Fedex has become that dinosaur.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
CF14307E-156E-4F32-B3E5-86ED71C1D52A.gif