FEDEX SUPPLIES REMOVED FROM DROPBOXES

franknitty

I just returned from vacation, and I see that all my FedEx dropboxes the supplies have been removed, and the supply area is permanently blocked off. When a customer opens the supply door there's QR Code to scan that's suppose to inform the customer where they can go if they need supplies to ship their package. Spoke with a co-worker and said FedEx has removed the supplies from all of her dropboxes, as well.

I hope FedEx isn't planning on placing FedEx supplies at the Walgreens locations, because it's really going to be :censored2: show there.

HedleyLamarr

I just returned from vacation, and I see that all my FedEx dropboxes the supplies have been removed, and the supply area is permanently blocked off. When a customer opens the supply door there's QR Code to scan that's suppose to inform the customer where they can go if they need supplies to ship their package. Spoke with a co-worker and said FedEx has removed the supplies from all of her dropboxes, as well.

I hope FedEx isn't planning on placing FedEx supplies at the Walgreens locations, because it's really going to be :censored2: show there.
There was something on Facebook a few weeks ago about this. Some guy in a wheelchair sued FedEx because he claimed the supply bins in the drop boxes were inaccessible to disabled people. He won the lawsuit, so now FedEx has to either redesign the boxes or just remove the supplies for everyone.

fdxsux

There was something on Facebook a few weeks ago about this. Some guy in a wheelchair sued FedEx because he claimed the supply bins in the drop boxes were inaccessible to disabled people. He won the lawsuit, so now FedEx has to either redesign the boxes or just remove the supplies for everyone.
I don’t discriminate. I don’t put supplies in any of my drop boxes.

SmithBarney

Just think of all the Jet fuel FDX will save by not flying all the customer packages that have left for UPS..

RAJ "haha look at those UPS losers burning all the fuel...."

fatboy33

Some people are just looking for a come up. Unless he has no use of is arms, the supply shelves aren't so high he couldn't grab something. Maybe if something was at the very, very rear of the shelf, maybe. Props to all the dwarfs dealing with it without complaint.

FedupExpress

Some people are just looking for a come up. Unless he has no use of is arms, the supply shelves aren't so high he couldn't grab something. Maybe if something was at the very, very rear of the shelf, maybe. Props to all the dwarfs dealing with it without complaint.
Isn't this a blessing? No more airway bills