Feeder Requirements per building ?

Themanthatdid

Does feeder requirements vary per building ?
Reason I asked is because Ohio Rider requires no experience for off the street hires but the Southern Region of USA requires 2 years & Western requires 3. I thought the rules for experience apply across all of UPS for feeders were the same ?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Reason I asked is because Ohio Rider requires no experience for off the street hires but the Southern Region of USA requires 2 years & Western requires 3. I thought the rules for experience apply across all of UPS for feeders were the same ?
Yes

quad decade guy

Why do you care? Serious question.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You’re probably gonna have to rethink that

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Because I’m coming up on 2 years nov 28th, so I don’t have 2 as of now. My background was clear and I was approved to go to feeder school in the Midwest without 2 years. I guess in the southern region it’s different.
Goes like this. 2 years required but the people applying have 10+ years. Who do you think they’re going to pick?