Fred’s inheritance and outlook

zeev

Fred nears retirement and his heir apparent is not one of his many offspring or one of the Memphis Mafia but a guy named Raj who will take the blame for any disaster ahead. Fred knows the future.

MAKAVELI

Fred nears retirement and his heir apparent is not one of his many offspring or one of the Memphis Mafia but a guy named Raj who will take the blame for any disaster ahead. Fred knows the future.
Raj will be an interim replacement until Richard Smith will be crowned CEO.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Dumb post. No one is going to take the position in order to take the blame. Whoever takes the position is going to try to make a name for himself.

59 Dano

Raj will be an interim replacement until Richard Smith will be crowned CEO.

It will be a while before Richard becomes CEO of FedEx. I'd have to look to make sure, but his FedEx career has been exclusively with Express and there are a couple of people ahead of him in that opco.

MAKAVELI

It will be a while before Richard becomes CEO of FedEx. I'd have to look to make sure, but his FedEx career has been exclusively with Express and there are a couple of people ahead of him in that opco.
Last name will get him there. It really isn't that complicated.

59 Dano

And the future is
Arthur-Smith-and-Derrick-Henry.jpg

59 Dano

To someone like you, it probably seems more complicated than it is.

If it were as simple as a simpleton thinks it is, Richard would be higher in the pecking order than he is now. You rubes think family is just going to toss the reigns to family. No.

MAKAVELI

If it were as simple as a simpleton thinks it is, Richard would be higher in the pecking order than he is now. You rubes think family is just going to toss the reigns to family. No.
And there is a reason why Richard has risen up in the ranks and the face of Express so fast. Lol

AB831

I’m just hoping he can still put fried food in that fat gut of his after that benevolent and altruistic “pay cut” he took for us.

zeev

Freds son will probably come in like a white knight after Raj is done being the guy that guts express.
Yes Raj is already the bad guy, I have 1 heavyweight customer in the middle of a 300 mile Express route. The courier has one tub of letters and pkgs aboard. On Facebook she cheers FedEx dropping Amazon than she complains she has no packages than her latest post she says Ground has taken all her packages, the future of Express small package.

AB831

Freds son will probably come in like a white knight after Raj is done being the guy that guts express.
There are guys who go from big company to big company just to play the “villain” role when companies want to shake things up but still save face.