From panic to partnership

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
From panic to partnership

UPS helps a healthcare startup overcome roadblocks to develop COVID-19 test. GenePath Diagnostics is, quite literally, in the business of saving lives. As a molecular diagnostics company with operations in India and the U.S., they specialize in genetic testing to identify and diagnose infectious diseases, genetic disorders and cancers. And unlike most of their counterparts in the U.S., GenePath focuses on serving developing countries rather than Western healthcare markets.

JJinVA

I won't be injecting anything into myself for the covid hoax. Can't wait to sit back and watch all the genetic mutations that happen 10 years down the road though since they rushed a vaccine

TTLS1

I won't be injecting anything into myself for the covid hoax. Can't wait to sit back and watch all the genetic mutations that happen 10 years down the road though since they rushed a vaccine

You sound like my coworker who thought it was all a hoax/garbage/blown up! Guess where he’s at currently? The hospital on supplemental oxygen with pneumonia(the virus causes it). I think he will be singing a different tune when he returns to work.

JJinVA

You sound like my coworker who thought it was all a hoax/garbage/blown up! Guess where he’s at currently? The hospital on supplemental oxygen with pneumonia(the virus causes it). I think he will be singing a different tune when he returns to work.

Fake News

I havent worn a mask since the beginning of this hoax, handled boxes from China since day one. No covid... maybe I just have a bulletproof immune system? Na, its just bs

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Fake News

I havent worn a mask since the beginning of this hoax, handled boxes from China since day one. No covid... maybe I just have a bulletproof immune system? Na, its just bs

How long does the virus last on cardboard? How long does it take a container ship to sail from China.

Hopefully your immune system is better than your logic! :ninja3:

JJinVA

How long does the virus last on cardboard? How long does it take a container ship to sail from China.

Hopefully your immune system is better than your logic! :ninja3:

No idea. All I know is, if anyone should have gotten it by now it should have been me, and I aint got it bubba... infact, I don't personally know a single person who has. But by all means, panic yourself until the end of time. Dont let me take that from you lol

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
No idea. All I know is, if anyone should have gotten it by now it should have been me, and I aint got it bubba... infact, I don't personally know a single person who has. But by all means, panic yourself until the end of time. Dont let me take that from you lol

No panic on my end and I only wear a mask when required, but I do avoid crowded places.

I guess with you swallowing so much peniscillin you lucked into some with antibodies. Bet you struggled when choosing @JJinVA over BoneSmokerinVA for your username.

JJinVA

No panic on my end and I only wear a mask when required, but I do avoid crowded places.

I guess with you swallowing so much peniscillin you lucked into some with antibodies. Bet you struggled when choosing @JJinVA over BoneSmokerinVA for your username.

It was a tough choice. Came real close to BoneSmokerInVA for sure though