Greed is Good

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
RFID is a great idea but it's not going to save where they think it will

All it takes is the wrong cost element being monitored and it will get axed too

Pullman Brown

“To clear, cultivate, and transform the huge uninhabited continent which is their domain, the Americans need the support of an energetic passion; that passion can only be the love of wealth. So no stigma attaches to the love of money in America, and provided it does not exceed the bounds imposed by public order, it is held in honor.” - Alexis de Tocqueville

With the exception of peak we stopped it here

So keep trying to justify what you need to do and go live happily ever after

Maybe you get the world's record for UPS being a 50-year part-time employee
Work as directed. There is another PTer who has 4 years on me. Plus a few FTers. If you enjoy your job you never have to work a day in your life.

Seriously who wants to work forever?
Sure beats the alternative. Seriously I have seen too many retirees just spending their time watching TV all day and night or abusing drugs or alcohol. Or wasting their retirement savings gambling . Thought about retiring and taking on a light delivering job just to stay busy and than I realized I already have one at $34/hr and my choice of hours.

Sure beats the alternative. Seriously I have seen too many retirees just spending their time watching TV all day and night or abusing drugs or alcohol. Or wasting their retirement savings gambling . Thought about retiring and taking on a light delivering job just to stay busy and than I realized I already have one at $34/hr and my choice of hours.
I get it
I'm working out on myself right now
Money cannot by you time

Would you rather live longer by working or would you ever really time with your spouse?
My Mrs. is still working and will be for several more years. Yeah I would enjoy spending more time together but with work and family obligations (elderly mother, elderly father in law, grandchildren) I have no problem working 8AM to 9PM most days. I guess it keeps me alive. I know one day I will not be able to keep up this schedule.