handtrucks

BootsOnTarmac

Have you "brought" or bought? I'm pretty sure hand trucks are not labeled "UPS". What UPS hand truck did you buy?

Looks like those feet have seen many, many miles of delivery service, maybe you should ask them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I saw a couple of customers that somehow got hold of UPS handcarts. I think they got left behind by drivers. The customers claimed to have no idea where they came from and I just shrugged it off as not my problem.
I wonder how that would work if a UPS supervisor saw an employee of another company pushing a UPS handcart? Can they just reclaim it as UPS property or would they have to go the legal route?

SmithBarney

One of my Stops had a FDX express one, I asked, they had no idea, I said I have to take it back, they said no problem. Probably got forgotten by a Courier

SmithBarney

ups drivers sell them off on the side here
Doubtful, considering they are a hot commodity in the centers(many drivers have to lock them up so they don't lose them overnight) I imagine if you came back without yours you'd be SOL, because 1. management isn't going to keep buying new ones if yours disappears, and 2. UPS drivers need a hand cart almost as much as they need the truck they drive.

Indecisi0n

If I was the UPS guy, I would say: " give me the cart or I will report it stolen, your choice ", problem solved.
Gay.

I saw a customer in a bakery that had one of our carts. I told him, you know that's like a $5,000 fine for taking UPS property. He just gave me a stunned look without saying anything. I followed it up with , now give me one of those vanilla cup cakes and we can keep this between the two of us. He laughed and provided me with treats for years to come.