Happy Independence Day

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Happy 4th, ricky.

1720103210571.png

fishtm2001

"During the fascistic previous administration, the Americans most visible and vocal about their belonging and ownership were the ones hell-bent on using the flag as a cudgel against anybody deemed an other and/or as a scythe to cleave division.

And let me add that, often, they’re the same ones proclaiming themselves true patriots."

The Atlantic

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"During the fascistic previous administration, the Americans most visible and vocal about their belonging and ownership were the ones hell-bent on using the flag as a cudgel against anybody deemed an other and/or as a scythe to cleave division.

And let me add that, often, they’re the same ones proclaiming themselves true patriots."

The Atlantic
1720104964731.png

vantexan

The Atlantic
What's a few murders and rapes when we can get Democratic control of the government?

rickyb

I remembered what i was gonna say

Theres peter north scene with his wife at the time jewel de nyle and theyre on a boat for 4th of july, and he does a big one and after she says HAPPY FOURTH OF JULYYYY haha