Just 2 lite questions

Im about to start training as a driver on monday what is a comfortable work boot that i can buy?.........They say seasonal How can I stay on And Get out of that seasonal Bracket so that I can get to the real bread to take care of my family?? going to the new yonkers location

myback

Im about to start training as a driver on monday what is a comfortable work boot that i can buy?.........They say seasonal How can I stay on And Get out of that seasonal Bracket so that I can get to the real bread to take care of my family?? going to the new yonkers location
Avoid steel toe, not necessary and not comfortable

BuriedInCardboard

You’ll be laid off the second week of January. From there they may call you a few months down the road or never again. Be safe. Follow the methods. Don’t steal. Don’t get into an accident. Do these things and work hard and they may call you back down the road. But don’t bank on it.

ManInBrown

been wearing these for 10 years. Pricey but worth it.

in snow I wear these.

both expensive but worth every penny.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

been wearing these for 10 years. Pricey but worth it.

in snow I wear these.

both expensive but worth every penny.
good choice.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Instead of asking here , why not do yourself a favor and do a search.
I think you will find many threads on footwear and thousands on socks.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm about to start training as a driver on Monday .
What is a comfortable work boot that I can buy?
They say I will be a Seasonal.
How can I stay on and get out of that seasonal Bracket, so that I can get to the real bread to take care of my family??
Going to the new yonkers location.
Fixed it for you .

Bust your ass everyday.
Skip lunches and breaks, become a gunner runner.
Get to know several routes, kiss your bosses ass and never say that you are worn out.
Always ask for more work.
When they claim there is no work, ask to do inside jobs.
Never pester anyone about if you have made it, even after you think you did.
( you are being hired in a Free Period { after Oct1st } and they can treat you any way they want )
UPS has ways to keep you from ever making it.
UPS likes to play mind games, holding that carrot just in front of your reach.
Do not play their games

Fixed it for you .

Bust your ass everyday.
Skip lunches and breaks, become a gunner runner.
Get to know several routes, kiss your bosses ass and never say that you are worn out.
Always ask for more work.
When they claim there is no work, ask to do inside jobs.
Never pester anyone about if you have made it, even after you think you did.
( you are being hired in a Free Period { after Oct1st } and they can treat you any way they want )
UPS has ways to keep you from ever making it.
UPS likes to play mind games, holding that carrot just in front of your reach.
Do not play their games
Thank you And I appreciate you for the realness

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Great thread, does anyone know where to buy socks?
upssockfedex.jpg

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Get a work sneaker. Low cut. If it snows a cheap pair until the walkways are shoveled. Don’t expect to have a job come January. You’ll get laid off. If they need you they’ll use you if not you may not get a call until summer or next peak. Work inside the building for seniority, call in everyday to drive. Gotta put your time in. If you need money now or have a family look elsewhere.