Latest Whopper

Kayleigh McEnany spectacularly broke the White House lie record in an administration with a record of over 22,000. She was giddy on Saturday claiming that the “Million MAGA March” in Washington to protest President Donald Trump’s election loss had more than a million marchers.
She was only off by some 980,000.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
and your surprised? I ain't . read the book about Donald from his Niece Mary Trump.

Trump learned to lie and bully at a very early age to gain favor to his father Fred. This book is scary . It astounds me that 70m fell for his con.

He probably will be pleased to go down in history as the greatest con man whoever lived.

and we aint done yet.

2024 He will never stop until he's dead .

and your surprised? I ain't . read the book about Donald from his Niece Mary Trump.

Trump learned to lie and bully at a very early age to gain favor to his father Fred. This book is scary . It astounds me that 70m fell for his con.

He probably will be pleased to go down in history as the greatest con man whoever lived.

and we aint done yet.

He knows there's big money in lying to his base. They lap it up and send him money.

quad decade guy

and we aint done yet.

Trump Con? I guess.

Trump Scary? I guess.

Biden/Harris Con? Not really give you that. They've said exactly what they are going to do and are planning right now.

Scary? OMG yes. We have fought for 70 years against the commie tripe that is before us and soon to be implemented. Right up until fairly recently, I still had Uncles with missing limbs that fought for America's freedom. They would be ashamed of any Democrat.

Remember...you asked and voted for it. We ain't done yet. True. Says a couple hundred million of us.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Speaking of con artists;
The Post report confirmed earlier reporting by the Washington Free Beacon, via Breitbart News, in June:

The cancer research non-profit that former Vice President Joe Biden created after leaving the Obama administration in 2017 spent two thirds of its money on staff, with top executives getting as much as six-figures, before shuttering.
The Washington Free Beacon reported on Thursday that the Biden Cancer Initiative directed 65 percent of its total expenditures to staff compensation between 2017 and 2018. Overall, the group raised $4.8 million during the those two years, spending slightly more than $3 million on salaries and benefits for its employees.
“That is well above the 25 percent charity watchdogs recommend nonprofits spend on administrative overhead and fundraising costs combined,” the outlet reported, noting that Biden’s nonprofit “did not cut a single grant to any other group or foundation during its two-year run.”

Kingofthenorth

and we aint done yet.

He’s certainly not the greatest conman who ever lived. If Trump was the greatest conman who ever lived nearly all would of fell for him.

Kingofthenorth

Trump Con? I guess.

Trump Scary? I guess.

Biden/Harris Con? Not really give you that. They've said exactly what they are going to do and are planning right now.

Scary? OMG yes. We have fought for 70 years against the commie tripe that is before us and soon to be implemented. Right up until fairly recently, I still had Uncles with missing limbs that fought for America's freedom. They would be ashamed of any Democrat.

Remember...you asked and voted for it. We ain't done yet. True. Says a couple hundred million of us.
OMG we might be like the majority of western Democries if Bernie types take over!! Waa!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Everyone, just relax. It will be fine. Once Kamala gets sworn in, everything will go back to normal. The elites in both parties in DC will run things as they always have, while the middle class will continue to get shafted. Your voice and your vote doesn't matter. Just let Mama Kamala and Jeff Bezos take care of everything.

Box Ox

From today. What a tool.

T.png

Kingofthenorth

Everyone, just relax. It will be fine. Once Kamala gets sworn in, everything will go back to normal. The elites in both parties in DC will run things as they always have, while the middle class will continue to get shafted. Your voice and your vote doesn't matter. Just let Mama Kamala and Jeff Bezos take care of everything.
The democrats like to throw you a bone before they shaft you. The republicans just shaft you without a bone, which I consider rude.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is a difference between verifying election integrity and vilifying election integrity by calling it rigged before the recounts and audits are done, no?
When Democrats appeal to the courts to keep Republicans from participating in the vote counting process, they have made it clear they do not want election integrity.