LMO ground mis sorts

Nolimitz

Recently have been stopping at a ground building in a rural area to pick up express pkgs for states that are obvious mis sorts. If they are last LMO why is ground not dealing with them in there network

It will be fine

Recently have been stopping at a ground building in a rural area to pick up express pkgs for states that are obvious mis sorts. If they are last LMO why is ground not dealing with them in there network
Ground doesn’t process any Express package errors. They don’t do address corrections either.

SmithBarney

We pick up(in one loop) roughly 3-5 mis-deliveries a week from ground LMO of express deliveries.. the last two were stuffed in mailboxes...(FYI don't do this, mailboxes are property of the USPS)

It will be fine

He's talking about mis sorts not bad addresses. The mis sort would be on your end not ours.
I’m not assigning blame, just saying what I understand the process is. If it’s in the Ground network but in the wrong state Ground isn’t making the commit date and it goes back in the express network.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
He's talking about mis sorts not bad addresses. The mis sort would be on your end not ours.
Ground doesn’t want to take on the responsibility. They’ll push anything and everything off on Express given the chance.

This plan called LMO I’m sure is the greatest idea since the concrete canoe.

Star B

White Lightening
I thought it was ingested at the origin Express area's FXG station for transport thru the ground network to the final destination?

It will be fine

I thought it was ingested at the origin Express area's FXG station for transport thru the ground network to the final destination?
They could still get mis sorted at a hub and sent the wrong way. At that point they give it back to Express to fly it to the right place.

Whats in the Box

I’m seeing increasingly more that FXG will put a bad address on a LMO because they can’t find it on new streets in new residential subdivisions not on Google/Apple Maps and sent back to FXE for correction, though when it’s on my truck it is a good address and delivered. Pure laziness!