Mandatory Christmas

FedUpRTD

Yes. They were asking for two volunteers from all stations within driving distance.

Name one station who has extra dispensable couriers this time of year. LMAO
LMAO....DNE is going to need a lot more than 2 volunteers from each station. We still have 5 full CTV’s for them that were left over from yesterday. Add in the the 6 or 7 that they will get today and it will be absolute mess up there.

!Retired!

I think we're pretty much caught up. If they ask for volunteers, I will. My wife is working, the oldest doesn't live here and the youngest will sleep until noon anyway.

Aquaman

Nobody should have to work Christmas at this company. Doesn’t matter if there are packages in cans with gifts in them. They don’t get delivered. They don’t make it. We shouldn’t be trying to salvage a customers Christmas at the expense of our employees Christmas. Everyone knows the risk of shopping online last minute. Nobody should be mandated to work Christmas. I’d say just don’t show up.

vantexan

Nobody should have to work Christmas at this company. Doesn’t matter if there are packages in cans with gifts in them. They don’t get delivered. They don’t make it. We shouldn’t be trying to salvage a customers Christmas at the expense of our employees Christmas. Everyone knows the risk of shopping online last minute. Nobody should be mandated to work Christmas. I’d say just don’t show up.
I've worked several Christmases. Say what you will but it did make me feel good to see the thankful expressions of parents getting the toys they ordered. Since I was single and a long way from family my alternative was to be sitting at home watching "It's a Wonderful Life" for the 40th time.

falcon back

Things would have to get much worse before they would call you out. Oh, that's right.... your wife won the largest lottery prize in the history of scratch off lottery tickets.
Not even close on the prize. But when has facts ever come into play with anything you post.

SmithBarney

We have a couple volunteers who will man the station and dig for lost packages... many full trucks returned today, I don't know what happened, but our loop cleaned up.

!Retired!

Well....I volunteered. Someone with more seniority beat me out.....again.
I doubt anyone in my loops area will be coming for packages, unless it's the cellphone I brought back.