Men in dresses

Indecisi0n

Ok hear me out.

Pros:
So if you need to pee you just lift up the dress and pee. If you are pooping just lift up, sit down and let it hang over your legs keeping you warm. It will also help air-out your junk and keep fresh. Moving around would also be a lot easier as you are less restricted. Its almost a safety concern. You'll look pretty.

Cons:
You shouldn't do cartwheels in public.

What do you guys think? And no, no kilts , they are gay.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FE6629DB-CA2D-4404-AFC4-229CFEE8DEBC.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Harry Styles Rocks Gucci Dress as Vogue's First Solo Male Cover Star

"The former One Direction star enthusiastically donned a variety of fierce fashions for the December Issue, which he covers in a Gucci dress.

Among the other pieces he rocked throughout the photoshoot: a Victoriana crinoline from Harris Reed, kilted skirts from Comme des Garçons Homme Plus and Wales Bonner and a pusillanimous bow."
The amount of money you’d have to pay me would mean my grandkids would never have to work a day.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Ok hear me out.

Pros:
So if you need to pee you just lift up the dress and pee. If you are pooping just lift up, sit down and let it hang over your legs keeping you warm. It will also help air-out your junk and keep fresh. Moving around would also be a lot easier as you are less restricted. Its almost a safety concern. You'll look pretty.

Cons:
You shouldn't do cartwheels in public.

What do you guys think? And no, no kilts , they are gay.
Here's a dress for you.
GettyImages-1131874688.jpg

Box Ox

Inde.png

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We are soooooo Efffed up in this country, WAP is ok on the radio , but not Baby It's Cold Outside , now we have men in dresses !!