Midterm Elections: Countdown to Tuesday, November 8, 2022

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
When Democrats engage in voter fraud, its far more specific and focused in critical areas than a lot of right-wingers think. What's the point of engaging in voter fraud in a state that has a population half the size of Nassau County for a candidate that both parties don't like?
It's akin to spending huge amounts of resources to try and get Beto O'Rourke elected to anything meaningful in Texas. Commit fraud where it counts and where the consequences will be felt.
I stand by my statement that had Cheney won the rumpers would have been frothing at the mouth screaming fraud. ANYTIME something doesn't go theway the Trumpers want it to it;s fraud,cheating,etc

Next Day Error

X - Other
Even when she is sent packing, she again declares she'll "do everything she can to keep Trump from the White House".

What a weak, pathetic platform. Plenty of braindead :censored2:s will embrace this winning strategy and support her though...
Good. He doesn’t belong anywhere near the White House again. He betrayed the country.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I stand by my statement that had Cheney won the rumpers would have been frothing at the mouth screaming fraud. ANYTIME something doesn't go theway the Trumpers want it to it;s fraud,cheating,etc
Contrast the snowflake MAGAts to Cheney who called her opponent the night of the election to concede with grace.

rickyb

Next Day Error

X - Other
kinda hard to demand a recount when you lose by 70 percent . you did think before you made that comment?
She’s triple the man Trump is. You can see the determination in her eyes. She’s going to kneecap Trump politically, or die trying.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, Trumpers.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1660919429673.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
congratulations . you might want to take your victory lap early just in case.
Plenty of time but they need to zero in and focus.

Candidates like Dr Oz should never apologize or be ashamed of being rich, embrace it, even joke about it. Stick to the issues, freedom, inflation, energy prices, border control, taxes.

oldngray

nowhere special
Plenty of time but they need to zero in and focus.

Candidates like Dr Oz should never apologize or be ashamed of being rich, embrace it, even joke about it. Stick to the issues, freedom, inflation, energy prices, border control, taxes.
Oz is the biggest mistake of this election. He's running against a near cripple and hardly campaigning himself. Making unforced errors too.