Nearby SM Fired

MassWineGuy

Rare but amazing, the SM of BED in Wilmington, MA was recently “asked” to step down. They’d been running at least 50 to 75 lates a day and hemorrhaging managers and staff. We’ve been sending drivers to help. Equally impressive is that our SM is now managing both stations.

What may not be good is that the ousted manager might be coming to us as an ops mgr. Seems like shuffling defrocked priests from one place to another. I suppose getting screw*d happens in both cases.

SmithBarney

Rare but amazing, the SM of BED in Wilmington, MA was recently “asked” to step down. They’d been running at least 50 to 75 lates a day and hemorrhaging managers and staff. We’ve been sending drivers to help. Equally impressive is that our SM is now managing both stations.

What may not be good is that the ousted manager might be coming to us as an ops mgr. Seems like shuffling defrocked priests from one place to another. I suppose getting screw*d happens in both cases.
50-75 lates a day... that's chump change... some of our loops have that many daily. We haven't lost our management staff.. and one of my old stations(first round closure) where ground took over, are having nearly 50% late P1 daily because ground can't do it. BTW the 50% that are on time are from the remaining express employees working out of the ground facility.

Don't worry by the time this whole thing is done Ground will be able to handle it, because we will have lost all of the overnight customers that

FloatingSux

The last Ops Mgr I had was a downgraded SM, who was forced to downgrade. She had no people skills at all, she asked a coworker to let her know when employees spoke ill of her.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How pathetic. Both UPS and FedEx are in a race to see who can suck the most in customer service. Never thought I’d live to see it. It used to be the other way around. Sad.