New Video! Cover Your....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
CYA all the time. Of course, if you damage something, you better come clean from the get go. Really hard to fill in that hole you dug for yourself after the fact.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Screenshot_20240707_092742_Chrome.jpg

thank you!
Some of these young guys do not get it.
Just like you was talking about in that video when the supervisor instructed the driver to driver release those packages.
We had something similar here that happened a few years ago and at least the young guy was smart enough to give me a call.

I called the supervisor up and told him you.cannot tell this guy to falsify records.
That's supervisor didn't last too long but it had nothing to do with that incident he was just a dirty supervisor.

RoswellHub

Just like you was talking about in that video when the supervisor instructed the driver to driver release those packages.
We had something similar here that happened a few years ago and at least the young guy was smart enough to give me a call.

I called the supervisor up and told him you.cannot tell this guy to falsify records.
That's supervisor didn't last too long but it had nothing to do with that incident he was just a dirty supervisor.
100% correct on that one. Its great to see some young drivers are wising up!

Hot Carl

Yup. Found myself in a similar situation last year. ORS is riding with the guy next to me. They have a misload for one of my businesses they didn't notice until they got back to the building. ORS calls me and says he called the business and they're closed. Sends me a picture of the label, tells me to sheet it closed it by 5. Did it right away while I was a mile off-area.

Turns out it was a saver, so it popped up on radar. Also, the customer was open and called in and complained. Was in the office a few days later with my steward sitting next to me, where my center manager promptly accused me of bagging the package. Good thing I took a screenshot of that picture in the text thread, which I displayed while I explained what happened. As soon as my steward realized they had nothing, he pounced and they took turns yelling at each other. center manager was quite pissed, and immediately turned the ORS over to security. Amazingly, they let him off the hook and then a few months later he was fired for shaving timecards.

Moral of the story, as my steward said: "Don't use your phone." And as Greg says in the video, get them to message their instructions through the DIAD. If they won't do that, you probably shouldn't be doing it.