New Video! From Vacations to Layoffs

Working vacations is definitely not fair to the younger drivers. That might have been a week they was able to pick.

I know in our local supplement depending on how many weeks you have you can sell a week or two.
If you want extra money then go ahead and do it.

Covid is over there's no need to ask people to work on their vacations. You're keeping younger people from getting the driving slot.

Why would they hire anybody if people are willing to work their vacations?

Thanks again for another good video

And I won't even make a wardrobe comment this week.

Thebrownblob

Situation here is slightly different with vacations. The company does not have enough drivers here currently so they’ve been asking people to work through their vacations.

Doing so really only helps the company stay understaffed.

DriverNerd

Here they allow anyone to work their vacations if they need help (provided no one is on layoff). It is rare for management to ask if you want to work your vacation, but if you ask them they'll let you if they need help.

RoswellHub

Working vacations is definitely not fair to the younger drivers. That might have been a week they was able to pick.

I know in our local supplement depending on how many weeks you have you can sell a week or two.
If you want extra money then go ahead and do it.

Covid is over there's no need to ask people to work on their vacations. You're keeping younger people from getting the driving slot.

Why would they hire anybody if people are willing to work their vacations?

Thanks again for another good video

And I won't even make a wardrobe comment this week.
Thank you homie! To be fair my wardrobe was on point. It was a robocop shirt that says dont do drugs