Not getting paid?

celphtitled

I’ve been work on Saturday inside the building for the past two weeks. We usually finish late on Saturday. By the time we finish. The computer has showdown and I’m unable to clock out. On Monday our Supervisor makes the adjustments for Saturday. Our supervisor has submitted the adjust for approval to our building manager. And has reminded him of the adjustment approvals. He has yet too approve the adjustments even after being reminded on Tuesday of this week.

My question is can I call the labor board on our building manager? I’ve previously filed a grievance for not getting paid for working on Saturday earlier this year. I still haven’t got paid that day.

thanks in advance

542thruNthru

I’ve been work on Saturday inside the building for the past two weeks. We usually finish late on Saturday. By the time we finish. The computer has showdown and I’m unable to clock out. On Monday our Supervisor makes the adjustments for Saturday. Our supervisor has submitted the adjust for approval to our building manager. And has reminded him of the adjustment approvals. He has yet too approve the adjustments even after being reminded on Tuesday of this week.

My question is can I call the labor board on our building manager? I’ve previously filed a grievance for not getting paid for working on Saturday earlier this year. I still haven’t got paid that day.

thanks in advance
Keep filing and asking for penalty pay. File each week. Enjoy the fat check you get when they finally do pay you.