Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You upset?
image.jpg
Tears of joy my friend, tears of joy......

Returntosender

View attachment 85531 Tears of joy my friend, tears of joy......
Don't go too attached rumor has it, heard on the radio today during free agency James, and Durant might consider going to the Lakers. In two years Westbrook becomes a free agent, and Lakers is where is he wants to go to. Naturally it's sports radio, they said James came back to Cleveland to win a championship for the city, not stay after he wins one?

MAKAVELI

Don't go too attached rumor has it, heard on the radio today during free agency James, and Durant might consider going to the Lakers. In two years Westbrook becomes a free agent, and Lakers is where is he wants to go to. Naturally it's sports radio, they said James came back to Cleveland to win a championship for the city, not stay after he wins one?
Durant has stated he'd be interested in GS. If he wants to win a ring right away, that would be the place to go.

Oh Shoot

Just checked my bank account and some low life scum sucking mfing thief stole money out of my account in a state i have not visited. I hate a thief...i could go to prison if i caught someone stealing from me if you know what i mean.

wayfair

swollen member
Durant will either stay, maybe San Antonio( he played in tx) or he might go east coast, since he bought his mom's house in DC....hymmmm

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The main reason he came back was because his wife wanted income back to Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.