Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

@RonBurgandy?????????? dad sent me some of his old homework.

Returntosender

She said all grandma will do is hold her and then she'll expect me to hold her all night. Lol
It's a double edge if the baby only knows mom and dad, no one else will be able to carry her. At some point will haunt you. Either the baby gets used to be with other people or baby stays with mom and dad all the time

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's a double edge if the baby only knows mom and dad, no one else will be able to carry her. At some point will haunt you. Either the baby gets used to be with other people or baby stays with mom and dad all the time
Oh she's already been around a lot of people and is headed to stay with grandma in another 6-8 weeks.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
That's a small window of time for something that effects the entire rest of your life.

If you find the right person it can impact your entire life in a good way. Don't know how old you are single or not some people are just miserable. As long as your happy that's what matters.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If you find the right person it can impact your entire life in a good way. Don't know how old you are single or not some people are just miserable. As long as your happy that's what matters.
I'm not looking though. I enjoy my lifestyle as it is way too much to want to bother dealing with any of that sh*.

Status
Not open for further replies.