Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't agree or disagree. I agree I shouldn't be out delivering. But I also believe that we shouldn't have some huge surplus of drivers. Hard enough keeping the FT bid drivers on road in the slow times.
The problem I see is they've created the problem with how they process the volume.

We lay off drivers every day of the week except Wednesday. On Wednesday we have multiple drivers over 12. That's not how things used to be.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
WDFD
That message was from @RonBurgandy??????????
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1472156871.823626.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Or put some routes in and let the part-time drivers take time-worked. Everybody wins.
Again, not my call. IE makes those kind of decisions for us. I've run driver heavy before and it doesn't end up being pretty for me. I'll willingly ignore it once in a while. But if I do daily, there goes my job. I like my job.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The problem I see is they've created the problem with how they process the volume.

We lay off drivers every day of the week except Wednesday. On Wednesday we have multiple drivers over 12. That's not how things used to be.
In my old building we'd rarely lay off guys outside of January. This new one runs a lot more lean than my old one.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Again, not my call. IE makes those kind of decisions for us. I've run driver heavy before and it doesn't end up being pretty for me. I'll willingly ignore it once in a while. But if I do daily, there goes my job. I like my job.
Well that's just one of the reasons we could all do without those useless, micro-managing c*suckers but we both know that's not going to happen.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nah they won't fire you. They might ship you off to the middle of nowhere but they won't fire you.

Status
Not open for further replies.